Monday, September 8, 2008

Go Mizzou!

You know, it's sad that I can't remember what all we've done without going back through my camera and pictures to look. Life is always so busy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I'm just letting you all know why I don't post very often. :)

Last Saturday we visited Aunt Jamie and Uncle PP for the Mizzou game. Chris and I both wore our jerseys. When it came time to dress Vance, I realized we didn't have an MU outfit that fit. The last one we had was size 3-6, the one we used for Fathers Day pictures. So we ran by JC Penney's. We bought a really cute Jersey with pants to match. He's pretty skinny, so the pants didn't fit very well. After getting to JP and Jamie's house he crawled out of his pants. It was time to change into his sleeper anyways.
If you have been keeping up and read the past blog about the Baby Einstein DVD, you know that he really likes to watch it. I wanted to share a video with you. He really gets involved with the TV. But only when HIS dvd is in.

No comments: