Friday, July 6, 2007

Baby Stuff



Okay, so I went 'shopping' yesterday. I found a changing table at a garage sale. And Chris and I also went and picked up a crib. We rearranged the house a little bit and made room for the new stuff. Today I am going out to buy paint. I have the weekend off and I plan to get the bedroom painted. It's all coming together. The crib and changing table look so funny in our house. I think it's making it seem more real to Chris. I have some pictures of the bedroom. I'll take more pictures this weekend when I get the room painted. For now, it's still a little dull. We are painting the room yellow for now and will add more colors when we find out the sex of the baby. Now all I need now is crib bedding. *wink wink*





1 comment:

Grt Aunt Sarretta said...

Looks like you did good finding a nice baby bed and changing table. I'm enjoying your blog and this mode of keeping up with my future grt niece or nephew. We are so happy for you as you eagerly await your precious baby.