Friday, February 22, 2008

Dr. Appt

We though Vance had an ear infection. I found a yellow discharge coming from his ear the other night. We took him to the doctor the next morning. It's not an ear infection. It's a type of cradle cap. He's on medicine for his ear. He's got some dry spots on his head. But it's mainly his ear that is being effected. The skin part of his ear is very dry and cracked in a few places. The cracked places are where the discharge is coming from. But for the most part, we've got it under control. He's been a trooper so far. It doesn't seem to be bothering him.

He's sleeping through the night now for about a week. It's been great. He goes to bed about 11pm and wakes up around 7am. My little man is growing up so fast. :)

He was weighed the other day at the Dr's office. 12 pounds!!! He fits in 3 month old clothes. They fit him very well. I bought a few more shirts yesterday at wal-mart. I'm able to find clothes that aren't just blue. It's excited being able to buy outfits for him. I like shopping for him way more than shopping for me, haha.

I finally got some more pictures to share! Enjoy!

No comments: