Monday, March 31, 2008

Busy Vance

Vance has been a busy boy. :) Work is going really well. I've brought Vance with my everyday. He doesn't mind being here. Actually he sleeps most the time, so its easy to gets things done around here. He does really well with his swing. He spends most of his time in there.

After buying the Jumper for the shop, I wanted one or the house. It's a bit bigger, so he has to be propped up when sitting in it. But He still enjoys his time in it. It makes sounds when he jumps around. This one is a horse, so it winny's and snorts when he jumps. Too Cute!
Vance got to visit his grandpa at the fire station. He was pretty tired so he was a bit fussy. But Grandpa Chuck sat with him in the rocker and he calmed down. Even when an alarm would go off, Vance was pretty content in Grandpa's arms. Grandpa is sure proud of him. He showed him off to his work buddies. I meant to get his picture with the Firetruck, but we forgot. Vance has also gotten to be outside more. The weather is starting to turn warm and we've had him outside with us. It's been fun for both Chris and I. He doesn't keep hats on his head so he need a jacket with a hood. He has one that his Great Grandmom Johnson bought him and I love it! I also ordered a one online and it's suppose to be here today. YAY!
Easter has come and gone. The whole family went to church on Sunday morning. After church we had dinner at Grandma Grace's house. We all dressed up in matching clothes for church. I ad gone shopping for these outfits for Easter but we decided to have pictures taken too. Vance did so well with the pictures. I was a bit nervous because of his newborn pictures. He was so cranky for those pictures, we weren't really able to do much. But his Easter pictures, man, he was so cheerful. We had a great photographer. She got some good smiles out of him.
I've got a bunch of pictures and videos to share, I'll leave you with those.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

My little "Bug" is growing so fast! And getting more handsome every day!!What a smart little guy he is. Okay, Grandma Walker got all the gushing out her system for today...well, maybe for a few hours. We spent some quality time--if not quantity--on Saturday at the Kansas City Home Show. I always hate to bother him when he is sleeping, and it seems as if every time we get together he is just starting a nap. It won't be long now, though, and I'll be stealing him away!!