Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Whoo! That IS a baby in there!

For the last few days, Vance has been very "mobile". Most of the time he only moves around when I am sitting still or laying down. Actually, as I sit here and type this, he is kicking around. There are times I wonder if he has the hick-ups. It's an awesome feeling to feel him move around. Chris was laying next to me last night and I asked him to lay his hand on my tummy. He hadn't felt anything yet. I was determined that he would if he'd just be patient. Sure enough! One big kick (or something) and Chris felt it. It was a neat experience.


My weekend was full of activity. I ended up playing softball with Chris's team on Sunday. I had a great time. I love running and being active. It felt great! Until I fell. Twice. I was running the bases and my feet got out from underneath me, and boom, I was in the dirt. No worries, I wasn't hurt. Vance wasn't hurt. I scraped my knee up a little, that's all. It's been a bit stiff to walk on. But on the bright side, It's kept me from sleeping on my stomach. For those of you that don't know. That's been an issue for me. I am a horrible stomach sleeper. And it's not a good position to sleep in when you are pregnant. So since my knee is skinned up, I've been sleeping on my side. YAY!
The only picture I'll leave you with today, it one of my pretty pretty knee.

1 comment:

Gene said...

Wow, what a nasty looking burn. Now as Grandpa looks at that he is thinking that may be a message for his grandaughter to slow down now that she is pregnant. That is the only advice I will give at this time. Maybe that boy needs to kick you a little harder, maybe you will get the message.