Saturday, September 8, 2007

22 weeks 5 days

Well here's an updated picture for you all. I'm only about 3 weeks from my 3rd trimester. YAY! January is going to be here before you know it! I've definitely had more energy lately. I've been working full days at work and still having energy to do things at home. We've got everything moved in and settled at the new house. I hope to have pictures and updates on that soon. Chris and I are going home today and gonna work in the yard. Maybe then it will be picture worthy, lol.

Vance has been more and more active everyday. I now can feel him as I walk around. I hope all this movement means he's turning around and settling into place. At our sonogram, we was breach. But there's plenty on time for him to turn.

3 comments:

Gene said...

Well it looks like Vance is comming along nicely. Sounds like he may be a very active little guy. Good to see the update.

The Duffs said...

You're looking great, Amy! I don't know if you heard or not, but we're expecting a little one in April! :D

Melanie said...

VERY cute maternity top! I'm so excited for you!!