Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's about time!

I've been busy, I guess. I hadn't realized how long it's been since I've wrote. Work has kept me pretty busy. At least until this week. I've had a nice week so far. This last weekend was a blast. Chris and I took Saturday to go to the Northwest/Pitt State game at Arrowhead Stadium. Northwest won, but they went into overtime. It got pretty hot outside. I got quite a bit of sun on my face. I was worries that I may burn, but all is good and I'm looking pretty tan, lol. After the Northwest game, we went home and watched the Mizzou game on TV. Again, another win. Yay! Sunday came and we didn't do much. I was so tired from Saturday. I even fell asleep during the Chiefs game. They lost, so I guess it wasn't worth watching anyways.
Vance has been more and more active. Almost too active. There have been times I get crampy from him moving so much. I read that when I'm not active, the baby will be. And BOY! it's that right. Anytime I try to sit and relax, he gets going. I'm am still sleeping well. He seems to sleep when I do. Or at least he doesn't kick hard enough to wake me.
My next Dr. visit is Monday. It'll be a very long visit. They have a few tests they want to do. I am a bit nervous. No reason to be, I know. I just don't like sitting and doing nothing. I have a book I can take to read. Let's hope that passes the time. Monday evening is my baby shower. I'm excited about that! It's been a while since I've seen all my family in the same room together. It'll be a nice time. Yesterday I went shopping for my "shower outfit". I didn't find much. Everything makes my belly look huge. But I guess that could be because it's getting bigger by the day. Or at least I feel that way. Some of my clothes, mainly t-shirts, have gotten pretty tight. I'm gonna have to replace them soon.
So this week is my 27th week. Only 13 more weeks to go! That's only 90 days! I think I may miss being pregnant. I've had a good pregnancy so far. Chris said he's done waiting. He wants Vance to be here now. I think he is getting bored waiting. He doesn't have the daily changes like I do. Well I am going to stop boring you. I would leave you with a picture, but my camera doesn't have batteries. I will add one asap. I promise!

No comments: