Friday, September 21, 2007

A Quicky

Just thought I would share my doctors visit with you. Everything is going really well. I have gained 20 lbs exactly, from my first Dr. appt to Tuesday. That right about where I should be. I'm okay with that. She took a measurement of my belly. It's at 23 inches. I guess it should measure the same amount of inch per how many weeks along I am. We heard the heartbeat again. It's still running in the 150's.
Next appt I have to take a gestational diabetes test. They have to draw blood and give me a shot. I am AB- blood type so there is all kinds of extra crap I have to do. Including 2 shots, one next month and one when the baby is born. Having rare blood sucks, lol. Not much else was discussed. I asked about prenatal classes. Chris and I will attend those when I am about 30 weeks along.
I think I've crossed my 6 month mark though. January isn't too far off! YAY!

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

You are looking great! I'm happy to hear that you are well and the baby is kicking...

Don't worry about weight gain. I gained 35 pounds. You'll be so active when he's born, and b-feeding really helps! :)