Saturday, December 8, 2007

35 weeks!!

We had a slight scare yesterday. I had to leave work early and go to the hospital. I wasn't feeling very much movement from the baby. They wanted me to come in to be monitored for a while. I haven't been feeling very well the last couple days anyways. After about 25 minutes on the monitor, they sent us home. Everything is fine. They asked me to come in after eating lunch. Apparently after eating, the baby is much more active. And he was. But I am much more aware of how often he's moving. I need to make sure he is moving at least 10 times within a 2 hour period.

Everything else has been going pretty good. Work is starting to take a toll on me. I fine myself having to sit more often. Lets hope I can hold out till the 5th. Only 18 days of work left! Say a prayer for me. ;)


I'll leave you with a nice FAT picture of myself, taken this morning.


2 comments:

The Duffs said...

Looking good....not too much longer! :)

Unknown said...

WOW!! You have changed a lot since the last posted picture! It looks like you're carrying a boy. I loved the title "The goose is getting fat". I can't wait to get back there and see you fat, lol!!
love you, mom