Friday, December 21, 2007

37 weeks, tomorrow :)

Well, my Dr. appt was yesterday. Things are going good. There isn't much to report. She did check to see if I was dilated. I'm about at a 1 and I'm 50% thinned out (for those of you that knows what that means...) Also, tomorrow marks 37 weeks! That means Vance will no longer be considered premature if he is born from here on out. YAY!
The good news is, I found my camera! It was in the nursery, go figure. Chris and I put the bouncer together for Vance. To be more specific, Chris put it together and I watched. hahaha But I had the camera with me and laid it down in a pile of blankets and it "disappeared".

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Chris looks like a proud Daddy already!

The Duffs said...

Looks like things are ready for Vance. It won't be much longer until he's here. Have a great new year!!!