Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The goose is getting fat?

We've been busy this last week, with Thanksgiving and all. I had a Dr. appt last Wed. Everything is still going well. My belly is measuring a little bit big. They don't want to assume anything so we have a sonogram coming up at my next appt. They want to see how big he is. Either he's going to be a big baby, or I've just got some extra fluid around in there. Dec. 10th is the date for all that. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

I'm now wearing Chris's t-shirts. Most of mine don't fit. I can wear maternity clothes outside of work. I don't want to wear them to work, they'd just get ruined. And there's no need to keep buying clothes this late in my pregnancy, lol. Especially casual clothes just for work. Chris thinks it's funny, but I don't think he minds.

We went Friday, after Thanksgiving, to get the Christmas tree. Penny and Justin came along too. It was a very cold day. The 'hay ride' down to the trees was pretty chilly. There was a good breeze the whole time we were out. But we got our tree! Chris and I decorated it Saturday after we got off work. We also managed to get the house lights up. Thanks to my mom, we had plenty of white light to hang. It looks pretty darn good, if you ask me.

We were in a little bit of a rush because of the MU/KU game that night. But it was all worth it. We got to Jamie and JP's house about 6:59 and the game started at 7. It was a family event. Even Hannah watched it with us. What a great game! MU won! (of course) ;)

Sunday morning Chris left for KC. He and JP went to the Chiefs game against the Raiders. That game didn't go as well as the MU/KU game. Unfortunately KC lost. I think Chris had a good time anyways. He didn't get home till almost 7 that night. It was a very busy weekend for both of us.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey, I do read this. I am not sure if I have congratulated you or not so - CONGRATS to you, two!!

Your Christmas decorations look so cute!!