Tuesday, September 18, 2007

24 weeks

Not much has changed within the last week. I was having some fun with the baby and the remote yesterday. I was laying bed watching TV and be kept moving around. So I laid the remote on my belly and watched it bounce all around. I did it again when Chris got home, to show him. He just thinks I'm crazy, lol.

I have my Dr. Appt today at 3:30. I am going to try and work a full day then run home and get ready for the appt. I don't like going to the Dr. on a Tuesday. Until now, they have scheduled them on Mondays, that works out much better. This makes to be a very crazy day.

Chris and I went to the south side fall festival this weekend. We had a very good time. The weather was perfect. We were able to walk from our house. It was a very relaxing day. Saturday night we had a birthday party for Chris. We had friends and family over for a cook-out. We had a wonderful turnout. Chris had the fire pit going and most of us stayed outside. I had a spider-man themed party for him. He even got a spider-man cake. I think he liked it.

Everything else is going well. I played softball again this last Sunday. I purposely wore jeans so that I wouldn't play. 2 of the girls on the team didn't show and they HAD to have at least one more girl player or they would have to forfeit. So I agreed to play. It went well. I was able to run and participate without any accidents. I had a good time.
I decided to show my actual belly in this picture. I'm not getting too big, am I? ;)

1 comment:

The Duffs said...

You're looking great. I can't believe how far along you are, already!