Tuesday, November 6, 2007

30 weeks, 3 days

I had my Dr. appt yesterday. Things went well. She put me on Zantac. I've been having pretty bad heartburn the last few weeks. Hopefully this will make a difference. She's pretty sure Vance has turned head down. She felt around and it seems that way at least. I've gained a little too much weight this last month. She wants me to only gain 1 pound per week and I am gaining about 1 1/2. So I am going shopping today for some healthier food. No more McDonald's for me. HA!


My mom came down to the shop yesterday and helped me rearrange the kennels to make room for the crib. I think it's going to work out pretty well. I wanted to put him where there won't be as much loose hair. We're looking into buying a canopy to go over the crib too. After getting the kennels moved around, I went to Michael's Craft store and bought letters to the wall. We spray painted the letters blue. I think they look nice. When it gets closer to my due date, we'll move the crib down to the shop and finish the "baby corner". My belly continues to grow. I am noticing the sweat pants I've been able to wear are getting tighter. I may have to go shopping yet again. :)

No comments: