Thursday, November 1, 2007

October Madness






October has been a busy month for us. Last weekend we were up in Maryville for homecoming. We had a good time. We spent time with Mike and Gina Davis. Gina is also pregnant, and we were able to blab a little on the subject. I didn't get any pictures of our trip to Maryville. We stayed most the day on Saturday. We watched the parade in the morning and then went back to the Davis's for some food and TV.
Last night was Halloween. We spent the evening over at Penny's in-laws. They live on a very busy street. Penny and I spent most the night outside on the porch. It was fun watching all the little kids come up to the door for trick or treating. My mom, Penny and I all "dressed up" for the occasion. Penny was a bunny, I was a cat and mom was a mouse. Vance also had a costume on, lol. I had a shirt made with a pumpkin on the belly. It was pretty cute. I can't wait till next year when we can really dress Vance up. I'm looking forward to all the fun things we'll be able to do with him.
This week marks my 30th week of pregnancy. Things are still going well. I've been feeling some contractions here and there. Nothing out of the ordinary. I go back to the Dr. on Monday. They will then put me on a 2 week appt schedule. Only 70 days to go! We're still getting the nursery together. We've decided to move the crib and changing table we have to the shop and buy a new matching set for the house. We've picked out a set from K Mart. It had a changing table/dresser combo. We are also planning on getting an armoire. At this point we need all the storage space we can get. I bought the rocking chair for the nursery the other day. Chris and I have been eyeballing this St. Louis Cardinals rocking chair from TJ Maxx. When I went to see if they still had it, it was on clearance. YAY! We are still looking for some bedding to match the Cardinals theme. I've found some red and blue stuff at Babies R Us. I hope to make a trip there next week or so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am SO happy and proud to be a grandma again. I can't wait for there to be pictures of little Vance here! I was so amazed at how you look and feel being pregnant. I forgot all the joys of that and totally understood your comment about maybe missing being pregnant. I know I did. Love, Mom aka Grandma Walker