Saturday, November 17, 2007

All kinds of new stuff!

So we got the new nursery furniture last night. Chuck came over and helped Chris put it together. Cara came by later. She and I helped. With help from Chris's family, we were able to afford the new furniture, THANK YOU! We got a dresser/changer, an armoire, and a crib. Chris and his dad put the crib and changer together. Cara and I tackled the armoire. Overall, it took us about 2 hours to finish. It looks sooo nice in the nursery. I'm really excited about it. I have some pictures of last night. I was the one holding the camera, so I don't have any pics of Cara and I, oops. ;)
When Chris and Chuck got done with the Crib, they didn't realize it wouldn't fit through the door. They had to take it back apart and reassemble it in the nursery. Luckily it was just the crib that didn't fit. It was a pretty easy fix.
Chris and I bought the bedding for the new crib last week and I was finally able to decorate with it. I really like the red and blue theme we went with. It looks so nice.






I was shopping the other day and finally found the outfit we'll take Vance home in. Chris doesn't like dress clothes. But he didn't mind this one too bad. It was exciting to find dress clothes in 'newborn' size. It's been really hard to find anything smaller then 0-3. But don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed shopping.




2 comments:

Melanie said...

Your furniture is very nice and it is neat that the whole family became invovled to put it together. You don't have much time left!! How are you feeling? Love you and miss you!

Gina Davis said...

Cute Stuff!! We were given the "cribs don't fit through doorways" tip from Abby, so we found that part pretty funny! We neeed to get together again sometime! Gina and Mike